Saturday, August 04, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2021

I've been pretty lucky...at least that is the way I see it.
I'm glad that, by and large, I haven't had many "DB's" 
come into my life. When they do, I can pretty much
ignore them...and they go away. Every once in awhile,
you do get a "clinger"....and...then...if you can't shake
it off.....you just have to laugh at that

HappyUP!!! - thunder and lightening
Why it happened - weird weather
Why it makes me happy - it's so cool to get this weird weather thing amidst the hot days. I LOVE it when the weather entertains

HappyUP!!! - 5 off the buddy
Why it happened - average play/bad play
Why it makes me happy - always good to get a three way.....even if I had to back into it

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 16
Why it happened - finally played this hole well
Why it makes me happy - it's an easy hole....but you have to get the ball in the fairway...and then figure out the uphill second shot...with an obtacle illusion because of a lot of flat all dialed in. The birdie today came at a great time.

HappyUP!!! - great time with buds/nephew
Why it happened - golf
Why it makes me happy - tough week with best friend's passing...needed a day "away" from that



No comments: