Friday, August 17, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2034


HappyUP!!! - birdie on 10
Why it happened - a great putt
Why it makes me happy - the hole didn't start out well.....the front 9 was no walk in the park either. Yet....you play it out.....make a great putt....all better

HappyUP!!! - even on the back
Why it happened - righted the ship
Why it makes me happy - it was a "Ray Ray" round.....Ray Charles on the front and Ray Floyd on the back (OK.....only golfers will get that).  Usually, it would work in the reverse with the good on the front and bad on the back

HappyUP!!! - donating the scorecard
Why it happened - Buddy got it on
Why it makes me happy - it was really cool. Buddy played his best round ever at the club. I'm the scorekeeper. He wanted the card as a memento. The round was cool and, even though I had to reach into my pocket, I did so gladly.

HappyUP!!! - evening time
Why it happened - events
Why it makes me happy - oh my!!! The things that have been being said, assumed, believed...for a long time........all came out today.  Hmmmmmm......how do I say this......"people are fascinating and creative."

No comments: