Monday, August 27, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2044

She still looks great hauling my butt around! Who
would know she is 13? How many is that in car years?


HappyUP!!! - Boxie's Birthday
Why it happened - I made a great call 13 years ago
Why it makes me happy - I'm not a car guy.....at all.  I'm not the guy out there with a toothbrush and Armorall....dressing up the tires.....blah blah.  I HAVE, however, had a ton of fun with that car....and still do.  She became a teenager today.......still relatively low miles.....thinking I may take her all the way into middle age. It's kind of who I am....when I love something.....no need to upgrade.

HappyUP!!! - mom
Why it happened - birthday week?
Why it makes me happy - I dunno.....I was thinking about her.....and how great she was as a mother. I honestly can't think of a cross word I tossed at her....ever.

HappyUP!!! - great errands
Why it happened - I was in GO mode...and luck of course
Why it makes me happy - always a great feeling when you knock down a pretty significant list

No comments: