Wednesday, August 15, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2032



HappyUP!!! - Waaaaaaaaah
Why it happened - he called me
Why it makes me happy - hadn't seen Wah in forever! Great to get to tee it up with him today. All the guys at the club loved him....and why not? Love that guy

HappyUP!!! - crisp irons
Why it happened - gotta be a bit of skill
Why it makes me happy - ball striking is not my long suit....but I stuffed it on 1, 4, 5, 8, 10 and 15 today.

HappyUP!!! - great fill in speech
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - it was a speech with a tremendous message of volunteerism......compelling....thought provoking.

HappyUP!!! - fairway bunker shot on 9
Why it happened - swinging better
Why it makes me happy - I can be iffy out of fairway traps.......picked this 5 iron EXACTLY how it was supposed to be picked.

JJ

Waaaaaahhhhh
7 iron largo 1....wedge 3.....drive/wedge/largo/putt/(birdie) 4....wedge (birdie) 5....wedge/putt 6....drive 7....6 iron largo 8.....fairway bunker 5 iron 9.....drive/hybrid/wedge 10.....drive/8 iron 11....7 iron/putt 12....3 wood/wedge 15.....drive 16.....drive/6 iron 18
Great fill in speech
Great job by first time TM
Coffee

No comments: