Sunday, December 30, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 337


HappyUP!!! - Nutton and Oranges delivery
Why it happened - I slipped out in the early morning
Why it makes me happy - I know the couple who got their NUTTON!!!wear are going to enjoy them....plus my oranges are pretty darn good.

HappyUP!!! - Qi Gong
Why it happened - I was watching public television
Why it makes me happy - this guy was doing some weird moves on TV. I decided to follow along. At the end of just 7 non-strenuous minutes, I couldn't believe how I felt. Stretching is in my plans for 2008. Qi Gong is similar to Tai Chi. Unlike Yoga, you don't have to do the moves "right." Lee Holden is the guy if you want to do a google on him.

HappyUP!!! - happy dreams
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - doesn't it make you happy when you have some excellent dreams. Last night's were just that!

No comments: