Thursday, December 20, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 327

HappyUP!!! - an Initial Public Offering (IPO)
Why it happened - I was watching Squawk Box this morning
Why it makes me money - little guys like me aren't supposed to get in on these. I got in and out before I left for work. I couldn't stay home and watch it so I had to get out on this day of volatility. Yes, I sold way too soon but I made some dough before I left for work.

HappyUP!!! - the help desk came to me

HappyUP!!! - tamales

HappyUP!!! - a big present
Why it happened - it's XMAS
Why it made me happy - I came in and a nicely wrapped big box was on my chair. I didn't open it but my admin did a great wrap job

HappyUP!!! - chat with my friend
Why it happened - I called him
Why it made me happy - he's feeling better. He was sick on Sunday. I always feel better after talking with my best friend

HappyUP!!! - breakfast

No comments: