Thursday, December 06, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 313

HappyUP!!! - giving a gift
Why it happened - I was listening
Why it makes me happy - my 24 yr old nephew is in the hospital. He's going to be there for a few days. The TV choices are dreadful. I asked him if he had a handheld computer game system. He said, "No....those Nintendo DS things are cool, though." He went into surgery.....I was off to the electronics store. When he came out, it was there. I know it will help him through the boring days ahead.

HappyUP!!! - setting up another gift
Why it happened - I was listening
Why it makes me happy - the person is going to really appreciate what I will do. It will go to good use.

HappyUP!!! - rain
Why it happened - it's overdue
Why it makes me happy - WE NEED WATER! We have our first storm of somewhat significance passing through. Plus, it should get the last of the leaves down.....only one more raking to do!

No comments: