Tuesday, December 25, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 332

HappyUP!!! - the hidden money is a hit again
Why it happened - I do it somehow every Xmas
Why it makes me happy - my niece and nephews aren't kids anymore. They know what is coming from me...cash.
They just don't know how it's coming. This year, the do-re-me was somewhat carefully stitched into an extra hem that was at the bottom of their NUTTONS!!! T-shirts. Only one of the three rocket scientists figured it out. The other two had some coaching. I think all were in disbelief that I went to the trouble of hiding the cash in such fashion.....hence, the fun and tradition has continued another year.

HappyUP!!! - losing money
Why it happened - we played poker
Why it makes me happy - we must have played poker for 8 hours......between a lot of eating....oh my, a LOT of eating. I am going to have some working out to do between now and Sunday. Anyway, it cost me a lot of dough but it went to a good cause....the rest of the family.....plus we had a TON of laughs.

HappyUP!!! - GPS
Why it happened - I got a present
Why it makes me happy - none of my vehicles has GPS. Now, with my portable Garmin, they all can! Sweeeet!

No comments: