Saturday, December 22, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 329

HappyUP!!! - call with someone I hadn't talked to in a few months
Why it happened - I picked up the phone
Why it made me happy - hadn't talked to the person since Second Saturday back in October. It was good to reconnect and chat about the holidays. Maybe we'll play some cribbage.

HappyUP!!! - breakfast
Why it happened - it happens every Saturday
Why it made me happy - today, the laughs were at a VERY HIGH level....gut busting. Laughs...laughs...laughs

HappyUP - wrapping idea
Why it happened - the "panic wave" swept over me and washed in some creativity
Why it makes me happy - I have a tradition of "packaging" my gifts for my niece and nephews. You can see last year's creation here. I was out of creative gas until it hit me today. It took about an hour and a half of time but I got it done and Christmas is basically done! Well, I still have some shopping to do...hey, I'm a guy, after all.

Coming up with wrapping idea
New book on investing
Cookies
Talk with Sis
Nephew
Power Steering Fluid

No comments: