Thursday, December 27, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 334

HappyUP!!! - a helpful "Help Desk" person
Why it happened - I had an issue with my corporate sanctioned blackberry
Why it made me happy - I could whine about the three different places I had to call and the number of times I was transferred to get this issue fixed. The important thing was that when I got to the person, I got to THEE person. She wasn't superfast. She had to look things up BUT she understood and appeared to actually care about my problem beyond the "customer service scripting" schpiel. My Blackberry is UP!

HappyUP!!! - a helpful banker
Why it happened - I needed to do a transfer that I should have been able to do on-line but couldn't
Why it made me happy - when we first sat down, it seemed like I may have messed up and could have accomplished what I needed to do on line. I was ready to go home and give it another try. She wouldn't let me. She said, "let me get out of my internal screen and do it as you would at home." It was at that time that we found out I hadn't made a mistake. I really couldn't do this on line. She picked up the phone and got it done with the people right away. Big timesaver.

HappyUP!!! - talking with a friend
Why it happened - my friend called me up
Why it made me happy - I hadn't heard from this person in several months. I figured our friendship wasn't that big of a deal to the other person. Now, we are probably going to go skiing with ME getting free ski lessons. Gotta love that.

No comments: