Sunday, June 28, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5191

HappyUP!!! - our clubhouse manager
Why it happened -he came up and chatted
Why it makes me happy -it was great spending some time with him. He even grabbed me (not literally) to give me an update later. I was so happy to get the real skinny about what it takes to stay open. It has been a blessing. It is NO TIME to let our guard down!

HappyUP!!! - LW says he is IN
Why it happened -I did some arm twisting
Why it makes me happy -we WILL reach our goal by June 30. I can feel it and taste it now!

HappyUP!!! - our playing partners
Why it happened -we were paired with them
Why it makes me happy -it was SOOO MUCH fun playing with this guy and his dad. I had not met them before. The son has a cool job. Great family!

HappyUP!!! - greatest break ever AND bringing it home
Why it happened -just gutting it out
Why it makes me happy -after the worst individual start I have had (big thanks to my partner for keeping us in there), I drilled a hybrid into the trees left of 7. SOMEHOW the ball ended up 18 feet from the pin.....and I buried that putt. That was good for $200 in the skins game. I managed to par the last 4 holes of the back 9 with some chipping and putting to get us into a card off to get paid in the tournament as well! WINNERS!!!





No comments: