Friday, June 05, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5168

HappyUP!!! - B-hurst
Why it happened -he filled in
Why it makes me happy - save ME from having to do a 3-way "numbers game"....would have been a DISASTER!!!

HappyUP!!! - keeping all the "losings"
Why it happened -everyone left
Why it makes me happy - my partner and I lost....he gave me the losings to buy the winners drinks with. This left me to match his losings and toss into the pot.  Then, both the winners split. Though I "lost", I now had my partner's losing "in hand." Per the rules, all losses go toward drinks...and I couldn't break the rules!!!  Sometimes, you win when you lose!

HappyUP!!! - 102 and cool
Why it happened -beats me
Why it makes me happy -OK...it's too soon for that kind of heat! Yet, I walked today...and it didn't seem that bad. Hey, I am not a huge fan of triple digits...but, though I was in the thick of it for 4 hours today, it was just fine!

No comments: