Friday, June 19, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5182

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 16
Why it happened -great drive, nice wedge, fantastic putt
Why it makes me happy - it was my first one in about FOUR rounds!!! THAT is a drought...and it's great to break it

HappyUP!!! - breaking even
Why it happened -a bit of us...more of them
Why it makes me happy -we were getting creamed....18 was the turning point. 9 helped too. This could have been a bloodbath

HappyUP!!! - package delivered
Why it happened -I ordered things
Why it makes me happy -the kitties LOVED the stuff I got. I have a lot of work to do with them. My perspective has totally changed from cat owner to cat GUARDIAN

HappyUP!!! - Firepit time
Why it happened - we were done golfing
Why it makes me happy - nope...no fire going on....just some great time outside in the shade on a hot day. We LOVE being outside. This has been a plus from the Covid thing. We would have been inside last year.



No comments: