Saturday, June 06, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5169

HappyUP!!! - HAIRCUT
Why it happened -we are reopening
Why it makes me happy -oh...you don't know how bad I needed this!!!

HappyUP!!! - chatting with LC
Why it happened -we got together
Why it makes me happy -great catching up on all of the things we have been missing out on! We have even more to do!

HappyUP!!! - stuffed a wedge on 7
Why it happened -still have skills
Why it makes me happy -it was a rough day. This was a TOUGH shot. When things are going rough, things don't usually go well when facing something tough. Yet, BAM!!!...the thing finished a couple inches from the hole from about 70 yards

HappyUP!!! -playing with Missy
Why it happened -I'm playful
Why it makes me happy -I cracked up my little Ohio friend today....for sure! It's always a HappyUP when you make someone laugh



No comments: