Thursday, June 18, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5181

HappyUP!!! - cat fountain
Why it happened -I ordered it
Why it makes me happy -it's cool looking! Easy to assemble. Q-ball is digging it. Trust me, a cat that doesn't drink enough is a problem waiting to happen. Whatever Q-ball wants, he gets. He is the BEST!!!

HappyUP!!! - the dentist
Why it happened -I had an issue
Why it makes me happy - I called them over a month ago. They were closed. My deal wasn't an emergency during these virus times. I kinda got used to it. I thought maybe I had imagined the problem. NOPE!!! Looks like I am headed toward my first cap since I was a kid! Happy I have a GREAT dentist

HappyUP!!! - Walmart
Why it happened - it was on the way
Why it makes me happy -I don't know why people make fun of Walmart shoppers. Is it because they save money? I'm good with saving some money when they have what I need. EASY in and out today!

HappyUP!!! -I get to play tomorrow
Why it happened -the cap found a time
Why it makes me happy - we were out of luck as of this morning. I think things are coming around so I am sooooo down with this. Looking forward to it!

J

No comments: