Sunday, June 14, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5177

HappyUP!!! - a beer
Why it happened -a thoughtful friend
Why it makes me happy -I was struggling out on the course today....BAD! Just hacking. On the 11th hole, knowing I don't really drink much beer, my buddy said, "here, take this," as he reached into his ice chest. Not sure it helped my golf game...but it sure made me feel better!

HappyUP!!! - full house
Why it happened -we are attractive
Why it makes me happy - started out with 3...and....at last minute....ended up with 5! Well...actually 6 if you count.......

HappyUP!!! - ....MASON!!!
Why it happened -his dad brought him along
Why it makes me happy - he went 18 holes. Sure, he was in the cart. Sure, he had his iPad-like tablet to keep him busy. Yet, he was soooooooooo good. 5 hours out there is a LONG time for a 4 year old. What a champ! Love that little kid!

No comments: