Monday, February 24, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5065

HappyUP!!! - bro time
Why it happened -he needed a favor
Why it makes me happy -always great to hang with the bro. Drive time is the best. Plenty of time for funny banter as well as good stuff

HappyUP!!! -lunch
Why it happened -see above
Why it makes me happy -glad bro suggested it. Tried out a new place, Eureka! and the outside setting in gorgeous weather made us both feel like we were on vacation in Tahoe!

HappyUP!!! - car news
Why it happened -I got good peeps
Why it makes me happy - I might be able to have this thing rectified a little easier than I thought! If not, I have plan B

HappyUP!!! -email from the CEO
Why it happened -my presentation
Why it makes me happy -I wasn't sure how what I did went over. Apparently, he and some important people present got my point and think there is some merit there. The door has been opened. Thought I might have to do some kicking.

No comments: