Sunday, February 16, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5057

HappyUP!!! - The Muscle's birdie on 18
Why it happened -he came alive
Why it makes me happy -the kid had a hot back 9. We beat THE WORLD! It was mostly him but old uncle here made some nice contributions!

HappyUP!!! -B & D
Why it happened -they were having a glass
Why it makes me happy -it was so nice to be invited over to join them. Love this couple and glad they brought me in for a little entertainment

HappyUP!!! -birdie on 8
Why it happened -a gorgeous 5 iron..and a nice break
Why it makes me happy -this solid shot got even better with that bounce toward the pin. It would have been a shame to miss it....especially after my nephew canned a 25 footer for birdie as well. We go birdie birdie.....that righted a ship that was listing a bit!

No comments: