Friday, February 21, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5062

HappyUP!!! - AAA
Why it happened -I had a DMV issue
Why it makes me happy -I thought I would have to go to DMV on this one. Yeah, I know, AAA does a lot of stuff. I thought this might be trickier. Nope...easy peasy

HappyUP!!! -trip to the car lot
Why it happened -it's time
Why it makes me happy - I took a test drive!!! If you knew me, you would know what a milestone this is. THIS is happening people! The process has begun

HappyUP!!! - problem solved
Why it happened -trip to the car lot
Why it makes me happy - I have a perplexing problem. Car people want my problem....if they can sell me a car. It's a fair trade. I'm ready to do battle

HappyUP!!! -Toastmaster Contest
Why it happened -it's an annual thing
Why it makes me happy -our club was represented. YEAH....that is a thing. At least 5 clubs did not show up this year. The great thing about that? We got out an earlier hour than expected. LOVED the improved speech that our member gave representing us.....SOOOOO much better than before! (Oh... and...yeah....I won the Evaluation Contest....wheeeeeee!...on to the next level!)

No comments: