Saturday, February 01, 2020

HappyU!!! Day 5041

HappyUP!!! - birdie 17 and 18
Why it happened -who knows
Why it makes me happy -NO!!!...this is not a redundancy or a "confusing today with yesterday"... I did it again. This one made me some dough. Pulled serious stuff out of the fire!

HappyUP!!! -SNL
Why it happened -it comes on early now
Why it makes me happy -I usually record it for Sunday...not tonight. Very good. I LOVE how my "righty friends" go, "it hasn't been good since  Belushi.." or something like that. Park your dinosaurs in the back, dudes.  My lefty friends...well...it is a component of where they get their news from The show remains relevant. Good one tonight

HappyUP!!! -sandy on 16
Why it happened -skills
Why it makes me happy -THAT...was one tough little bunker shot. I made it look easier than it was. LOVE THAT

No comments: