Wednesday, February 19, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5060

HappyUP!!! - golfing with the assistant pro
Why it happened -we needed a 4th
Why it makes me happy -it's nice to get a full group. He didn't have his best day. I was average. Yet, we battled and kept the damages to a minimum. We even had a chance to break even on the final hole. Nope...not successful in that aim.....but we had a chance. "A chance" is what makes golf fun! Enjoyed his company

HappyUP!!! -a member stepping up....BIG TIME
Why it happened -a quality individual
Why it makes me happy -HE is going to BENEFIT so much from this experience. Yes, he's being "last minute tossed into the fire" a bit.....but that is how it goes in life. I am SO EXCITED to watch this and help support it

HappyUP!!! - cracking out speech help
Why it happened -see the last HappyUP!!!
Why it makes me happy -I have a lot of experience....and it is nice to use it to benefit others. If he goes my direction, it is going to make life so much easier for him.......and he WILL win the contest. I feel great that I could crank out a valuable product in 45 minutes

HappyUP!!! -Apple Store nearby
Why it happened -they put one there
Why it makes me happy -I had a problem with my new phone.....and I was able to get it exchanged easily with no hassle! Sweet!

No comments: