Friday, February 07, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5047

HappyUP!!! - being acknowledged
Why it happened -my State of the Union post
Why it makes me happy -I had a couple of people, one in particular, come up and thank me for that. That always feels good

HappyUP!!! -Country Roads
Why it happened -a friend sent me a recording
Why it makes me happy -I turned around and learned that little ditty myself. Easy...yet has a distinctive sound....and is singable

HappyUP!!! -Hole in One Drinks
Why it happened -a member was lucky today
Why it makes me happy -....I was lucky too! I got bailed out because I would have had to treat about 7 guys to a libation!!!

HappyUP!!! - bro and nephew
Why it happened - bro is back
Why it makes me happy -maiden voyage going 18 after the operation for him....FANTASTIC to have him back on the links

No comments: