Tuesday, December 17, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4996

HappyUP!!! - paperwork catchup
Why it happened -I forced myself
Why it makes me happy -a BIG DAY is coming soon! I'm ready for it!!!

HappyUP!!! -BIG dent put into a project today
Why it happened -I forced myself
Why it makes me happy -not how I was planning to do it....probably went a little too far today....but I am looking to be in GREAT shape for Xmas. There will be more snafus (there always is) but I think I am going to be ready for them!

HappyUP!!! - XMAS brekko
Why it happened - it's a tradition
Why it makes me happy -I just LOVE the fellowship we do once a year. The establishment took good care of us. The server was VERY happy on how I took care of her...and expressed it. I got a GREAT item in the gift exchange...that I am going to need soon!

No comments: