Wednesday, December 11, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4990

HappyUP!!! - back on the links
Why it happened -we braved it
Why it makes me happy -it's been almost a couple of weeks since I put a stick in my hand. Great to get outside...even if it involved.....

HappyUP!!! -.....dodging raindrops
Why it happened - got caught in it
Why it makes me happy -I don't golf in the rain. I really don't. There are too many nice days here. Between my rain gear and the intensity of the storm (it didn't pour.....but it was more than a sprinkle), I liked how I managed the elements

HappyUP!!! -putting and chipping
Why it happened - talent?
Why it makes me happy - nice to see those elements haven't deserted me. Made some really nice short shots today.  Gotta get back to work on those...even when I'm not playing.

No comments: