Saturday, December 21, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 5000 ....FIVE THOUSAND!!!

Are You Kidding Me? 5000 days? - I will let you do the math. Divide 5000 by 365 (yeah...there were a few leap days in there....blah blah).  Who would have thought this little experiment would have gone so far.  I will be doing a separate piece on my reflections about the exercise soon.

Just know this......day 5000?....was a GREAT DAY!

HappyUP!!! - Captain's Gift
Why it happened - it's Xmas
Why it makes me happy -I was in charge of collection of funds...and the spending of funds...to honor our Captain. We are guys...we don't care...much.  I put together a SOLID spend....and went and picked up the gift late in the evening. I'm saving time where I can. I'm trying to bring this Xmas thing down early for a NO STRESS Xmas eve

HappyUP!!! - the coat
Why it happened -I got a new one
Why it makes me happy -oh yeah.....I got a kick....out of giving my buddies a kick this morning. Such fun!

HappyUP!!! - neighbors
Why it happened -they inquired as to what I was up to
Why it makes me happy -it's always good to visit...to an extent....just occasional contact with neighbors is a cool thing. I got to download a little history to them

HappyUP!!! - it's coming together
Why it happened - I'm working ahead of the curve
Why it makes me happy - I am glad I did a bit of a trial run today. It gave me an idea....or two....or three....things are heating up!!!

No comments: