Sunday, December 29, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 5008

HappyUP!!! - 49ers win
Why it happened -who knows
Why it makes me happy -WOW!!! What a game! It all came down to less than a foot! Exciting!!! The Niners get a week off...and have a clear path to the Super Bowl of all home games

HappyUP!!! - Family Christmas reunion
Why it happened -they have a tradition
Why it makes me happy -great chats...a fun gift exchange...super food...fabulous times

HappyUP!!! -High Hand Olive Oil
Why it happened -they were open
Why it makes me happy -I was sad to see my old "go to" was no longer in business...but overjoyed to find a back up.....just in time for me to get a hostess gift and a gift exchange gift

HappyUP!!! -my grand nephew and his reaction
Why it happened - the present came late
Why it makes me happy -he had SUCH fun with this new toy! Perfect! Unique! Awesome!


No comments: