Monday, October 30, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4215


HappyUP!!! - car into tree halloween
Why it happened -I saw it on TV
Why it makes me happy -I loved that the neighbors complained about this realistic accident scene. They are probably the same neighbors that overdue Xmas lights. Who makes them judge of halloween? Plus, it looked pretty cool

HappyUP!!! - meeting Ms M at the accident
Why it happened -kid got hit on his bike
Why it makes me happy - I love it SOMETIMES when people go all apepoop over things that don't matter. It's obvious self-aggrandizing....and I hate self aggrandizing. Yet, when it is so blatant, I laugh

HappyUP!!! - got the treats ready
Why it happened - I waited for deals
Why it makes me happy -I didn't get any deals....but I haven't been eating candy for a week!

No comments: