Friday, October 20, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4205


HappyUP!!! - gift from the double D
Why it happened -he's the nicest guy
Why it makes me happy -he had extra Kirkland balls so he offed a sleeve to me. Heard a lot about these pearls....can't wait to give them a try

HappyUP!!! - left over Carolinas
Why it happened -I conserved last night
Why it makes me happy -this one ALWAYS gets a HappyUP!!! I LOVE me some leftovers and these leftovers are on top of the leftover list

HappyUP!!! - lots of shotmaking
Why it happened -the driver was sketchy...and I was desperate
Why it makes me happy -Yep....a classic "me" round....all over the place....and then having to recover from ...well....about everywhere but the garbage can. Turned a loss around into a win by the end of the day!!! It's how you finish that counts

No comments: