Saturday, October 14, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4199


HappyUP!!! - ReUnion
Why it happened -it's one of THOSE years
Why it makes me happy - nice and informal. The venue worked as well as it did last time. Great turnout. Sure, it could have been more...but we didn't put excessive effort in. These days, you have to travel across different venues. Not everyone is on FB all the time (I'm sure not). Picking up that phone is still in style.  

HappyUP!!! - shooting big...losing small
Why it happened -my partner
Why it makes me happy -Peeeeeeeee Uuuuuuuuuuuu....I stunk today. But, I got out with a minimal hit on the wallet. Dodging a bullett is always a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - Linda and Jamie
Why it happened -ReUnion
Why it makes me happy -so wonderful to spend some time with my "girls" from first grade days. Yep....that is how far we go back. 

No comments: