Tuesday, October 03, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4188


HappyUP!!! - 3 icebreakers
Why it happened - strange things happen when you get new members
Why it makes me happy - icebreakers are one of my favorite things in life. You get to hear all about someone's life.....how they got here...all about them....in 4-6 minutes. It is the most wonderful of things. Waaaaaaaay better and more complete than getting that info, even if you can get that info, in the "outside world."

HappyUP!!! - Carolinas
Why it happened - I was hungry
Why it makes me happy - I get a little caught up and forget about my favorite place to grab n go some chow. No matter...the gaps make the food taste better!

HappyUP!!! -club time
Why it happened -I was hitting balls
Why it makes me happy -it was funny talking to Nick the server and Wilkie today. Lots of laughs.... and...I actually learned something!

No comments: