Thursday, October 19, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4204


HappyUP!!! - crazy Raiders win
Why it happened -who knows
Why it makes me happy -I didn't see this one coming. The season stays intact

HappyUP!!! - my t-shirt guy and sis
Why it happened -they were in the lounge
Why it makes me happy -great to meet the sis. Found out some cool stuff about the house she lives in. Hey, I have been in this house.....and it's awesome! I guess I won't be buying it anytime soon. Great story as to how she got it though. Very happy for her.

HappyUP!!! -RAIN
Why it happened -weather
Why it makes me happy -it wasn't a lot....but....this time of year is really awesome when it comes down. There is that "wonderful" pavement gets washed smell. Plus, it is the signal that an old friend is returning (<----dang do="" fall="" get="" i="" in="" p="" the="" wistful="">

No comments: