Thursday, October 22, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3454


HappyUP!!! - Flu Shot
Why it happened - it's that season
Why it makes me happy - I walked over and didn't realize the clinic wasn't open yet. The nice people got set up and said, "come on over" even though it was still 10 minutes early. I was in and out in a jiffy and VERY appreciative

HappyUP!!! - hitting the road
Why it happened - a whim
Why it makes me happy - as I was walking home I said, "this isn't far enough."  On I went to put in a long one

HappyUP!!! - a little 3 wood/hybrid trick
Why it happened - was experimenting
Why it makes me happy - that little adjustment had me striping those clubs from the fairway. AMAZING what a couple of inches can do

HappyUP!!! - guest
Why it happened - friend invited
Why it makes me happy- what  a nice guy! We had a great time out there today

HappyUP!!! - a really solid round
Why it happened - been working at it
Why it makes me happy - I'm still waiting for THE round to pop up. I am feeling the build up to it. I hope I am peaking at the right time for upcoming tournament. Good reps put in today

No comments: