Saturday, October 10, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3442


HappyUP!!! - getting up
Why it happened - it was time to golf
Why it makes me happy - almost hit the snooze this morning...a little tough rolling out...but I "bright eyed and bushy tailed it" out to the links

HappyUP!!! - 8 iron on 5
Why it happened - pure strike
Why it makes me happy - almost a largo...definitely a greenie....should have been a birdie. No matter... it was a fine shot

HappyUP!!! - 1/2 sandwich
Why it happened - my buddy was full
Why it makes me happy - I don't know what I was planning for lunch...but I was grateful when he said, "you want the other half of this." It was the perfect amount

HappyUP!!! - great phone call
Why it happened - I was being thought of
Why it makes me happy- had a super conversation after a most interesting day

No comments: