Wednesday, October 21, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3453


HappyUP!!! - Surgery
Why it happened - stuff happens
Why it makes me happy - for now, everything went well. Now, the wait begins for the results. I'm pretty sure that I won't be giving this another thought. Whatever will happen, will happen....and it will happen in IT's time....not MY time NOW.

HappyUP!!! - sedatives
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - WOW!!! THAT was a great sleep!

HappyUP!!! - transit
Why it happened - operation required it
Why it makes me happy - so lucky to have people close to me in my life that will go out of their way and do something like this for me.  VERY grateful

HappyUP!!! - ice cream
Why it happened - part of the diet
Why it makes me happy- hey.....free reign to attack a carton of the frozen stuff? Come on! Who wouldn't have a HappyUP!!! over that? ...well...OK...if you are lactose intolerant, you may not be as jazzed up about it.

No comments: