Monday, October 12, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3444



HappyUP!!! - living to tell
Why it happened - reflexes
Why it makes me happy - I think it's a good thing to be ambulatory. Dodged a bullet today

HappyUP!!! - fun drive
Why it happened - away golf
Why it makes me happy - I don't get a chance to give Big Red a workout. I got on him today

HappyUP!!! - 6 iron
Why it happened - it all came together
Why it makes me happy - THAT is EXACTLY how a golf ball should be struck. It was a beautiful towering draw that flew right over the pin to provide that largo birdie

HappyUP!!! - 9 iron bunker shot
Why it happened - I have a few skills
Why it makes me happy- fairway bunkers aren't my specialty. Knocked this one right into a largo situation

HappyUP!!! - coaching
Why it happened - it's my Monday thing
Why it makes me happy - learning more and more. Great stuff today

No comments: