Tuesday, October 13, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3445


HappyUP!!! - Kaiser
Why it happened - had a pickup
Why it makes me happy - in and out in no time with everything well explained

HappyUP!!! - 3 birdies
Why it happened - good play
Why it makes me happy - got one on the first and last...which is always interesting. The one on the last hole was particularly helpful. Even made money in the BIG game as well as the samll game

HappyUP!!! - clothes store
Why it happened - had an exchange
Why it makes me happy - they had my correct size for the swap....and...a few more goodies!

HappyUP!!! - pants less than $5
Why it happened - they put a DEEP sale on while I was there
Why it makes me happy- are you kidding me? How did these get over into that sale? SCORE!

HappyUP!!! - speech critique
Why it happened - I took advantage of the opportunity
Why it makes me happy - critical feedback received as I prepare for the area contest later this week

No comments: