Friday, October 16, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3448


HappyUP!!! - bunker shot 16
Why it happened - skill and some luck
Why it makes me happy - I was in that trap...wasn't much sand...popped it up nicely...landed softly...I had a great angle to watch it topple....topple....and topple just a little more....until.....KERPLUNK! Right into the cup!!!

HappyUP!!! - Big Win
Why it happened - partner played great...I played well
Why it makes me happy - this tightened up the Partner of the Year race! I also brought home some geeters of significance

HappyUP!!! - pasta
Why it happened - I had some leftovers
Why it makes me happy - OMG!!!....so delicious. I am so appreciative that I had some free certificates to use up the other night which gave me meals to go!

HappyUP!!! -
Why it happened -
Why it makes me happy-

No comments: