Sunday, January 26, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 2991


HappyUP!!! - Grammy Awards
Why it happened - we do that
Why it makes me happy - overall....I thought the show was a bit lame. HOWEVER, I like to look for the good. There was a lot of fun tonight. "Get Lucky" was so cool. Carole King with Sara was fabulous.  Always great to see Paul and Ringo together...let alone playing. NICE!!!

HappyUP!!! - leftover chicken
Why it happened - I grilled last night
Why it makes me happy - I put a GREAT thing on THAT chicken last night.  Some in the omelette this morning........and that salad tonight?.....don't EVEN talk about it

HappyUP!!! - great run
Why it happened - motivation
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE running. I have some consistent joint issues that prevent regularity regarding this endeavor. Sooooooo wish I could go back to fast marathon days...but I can't. So.....I just really appreciate when I can run

JJ

Pro Bowl
A run
A walk
Leftover chicken

No comments: