Wednesday, January 01, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 2966 New Year's Day 2014


HappyUP!!! - coffee with my buddy
Why it happened - Starbucks was open
Why it makes me happy - yeah....a little tough to rustle out of those comfy confines of that bed this morning.....but well worth it

HappyUP!!! - largo greenie 9 iron 5
Why it happened - skillz
Why it makes me happy - tough way to start the new year.....BUT....that shot was a beauty

HappyUP!!! - Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Why it happened - TraderJoe's
Why it makes me happy - THAT is one great little pizza for $5....you can do some add on's at home like I do...onions/olives/cheese/anchovies......or have it stand alone.  Wonderful for watching some football

HappyUP!!! - it's a New Year
Why it happened - we have calendars
Why it makes me happy - I've never been one who really cares about New Year's Day. It really is just another day.  I do, however, get very entertained by people who make a big deal of it.  Things don't just happen.....ya gotta make them happen

JJ

Coffee
Drive/4 iron 1....9 iron largo/greenie 5.....6 iron lucky break 6.....3 wood 7....5 iron/putt 9....recovery/layup/wedge/par 10.....hybrid 11....drive/2putt 13....recovery/2 putt 15....bunker shot 16....hybrid/pitch 18
A New Year begins
Weather

No comments: