Tuesday, January 07, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 2972

OH YEAH!!!!....Kings WIN!!!...which
means ME EAT!!!!

HappyUP!!! - King's vs Blazers
Why it happened - I have a good buddy
Why it makes me happy - great seats....was treated to the game. King's aren't having the best of seasons.....BUT.....TONIGHT.....they knocked off the division leading Trailblazers.  The game ended up being a lot more excititng than it needed to be....which.....because King's won...just added to the excitement

HappyUP!!! - Jimboys
Why it happened - they are in the arena
Why it makes me happy - my buddy and I were deciding what to have. I didn't want the pulled pork sandwich line. I said, "what else is down here these days? Have they enhanced the dining experience yet with the new ownership?"  "Nope...not yet....but there is a Jimboy's stand down there,"  I said, "BINGO!!!!!....THAT is an enhancement!!!"  Have ALWAYS loved Jimboy's Tacos!!!

HappyUP!!! - guest...immediate new member
Why it happened - he searched
Why it makes me happy - we just keep putting a good program together every week....and when guests that are searching show up.....they join!


JJ

Dropping off a payment
A guest....immediate member
Kings Game
Free Tacos
Jimboys Taco

No comments: