Saturday, January 25, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 2990

HappyUP!!! - tap in birdie 15
Why it happened - perfect wedge
Why it makes me happy - I don't get as many of them as I think I should.....but...after all these years.....it never gets old...to hit that perfect shot from 105 yards....that almost flies in the hole.....and it's an easy birdie

HappyUP!!! - more birdies
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - the other two were not cheap by any stretch of the imagination. They weren't as easy as the above...but.....I love these too.  It usually means finishing the deal with a great putt....which both of these were.  6 and 10 footers....which were in the hole as soon as they left the putter face

HappyUP!!! - big win
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - I am REALLY appreciating wins these days.  They have been a bit scarce this year compared to last

HappyUP!!! - anticipation
Why it happened - plans
Why it makes me happy - can't wait to hit the road tomorrow!

No comments: