Monday, January 06, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 2971

This dish....in all it's forms....just keeps working.
It's quick.....great morning protien.....and is flexible for
all types of additives. Today.....Bacon Brussel Sprouts left
from last night

HappyUP!!! - car day
Why it happened - I got cars
Why it makes me happy - wash em all.....gas em all.....get the registration handled on one. Good to put it all down at one time

HappyUP!!! - haircut
Why it happened - I got slid in
Why it makes me happy - love the feeling of being de-shagged! So happy my person got me in on short notice!

HappyUP!!! - Brussel Sprout Fritatta
Why it happened - I had leftovers
Why it makes me happy - it was a nice thing to toss in....when you have nothing else to toss in....it WORKED.....especially with that bacon!

No comments: