Thursday, January 16, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 2981


HappyUP!!! - great high school contact
Why it happened - I put in a call
Why it makes me happy - can't wait!

HappyUP!!! - fabulous walk
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - just couldn't pass it up today with this gorgeous day going on

HappyUP!!! - stupid note
Why it happened -  people communicate at the level they are at
Why it makes me happy - the intelligence level......and emotional intelligence level....well...... hmmm .....what is the best way to put it? Consistent?.....and proves what I have long held....despite an individual's claim to the contrary, they really don't change much. It takes a LOT of work to improve oneself

JJ

Late visitor
Great contact at high school
Fabulous weather
Great walk
Stupid note....stupid person

No comments: