Saturday, June 22, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2332


HappyUP!!! - BANNER DAY
Why it happened - it's my life
Why it makes me happy - I get up.....great fun helping out....then after dropoff we get some great brekko.....wander upon an adoptive kitten and get some plants in the same shopping complex........then I get to play some team play to defend our golf club....play with some WONDERFUL guys that I have never met before....in addition to a partner from my own club that I have never met before who is a great guy too........NIRVANA DAY!

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 15
Why it happened - great decision...great wedge
Why it makes me happy - not my best day on the links....I was one down. My opponent put one in the fairway. I couldn't take out my "BIG STICK" and risk going 2 down off the tee. I put one of my best swings of the day on that hybrid....almost hit it too far. Then...a pefect wedge to about 4 feet. Birdie!!! Evened my match....and ended up getting the individual win

HappyUP!!! - club gets a win
Why it happened - we defended our turf
Why it makes me happy - in team play, you gotta win at home. We started our season by doing just that.



JJ

Boy Scout project
Kits and Kats
Home Depot
Chubby brekko
Drive 1....drive/break 2....drive/pitch 3...drive/5 iron/wedge/putt 4...drive/wedge 6...drive/punch/pitch/par 7...chutt 8....bunker shot/pitch 9....4 iron/putt 10...drive/6 iron 11...bunker shot/sandie 12...recovery shot 13....bunker shot 14....hybrid/wedge/birdie 15....bunker shot 16....good break 17....drive/pitch/putt/par 18
Team coming back from impossible deficit to get a tie
Coming back from being down all day to get a win in the individual match
Playing golf with a GREAT new partner
Playing golf with nice guys
BIG team getting off to a great 1-0 start
Weather was awesome

No comments: