Wednesday, June 19, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2329


HappyUP!!! - bag drop at club
Why it happened - great service
Why it makes me happy - it's just a nice thing......that I appreciate

HappyUP!!! - video
Why it happened - my buddy got an honor
Why it makes me happy - what a THRILL!!!....to throw out a first pitch at the Giants game! As I watched the video, I got goose bumps for him and his family. A VERY meaningful experience

HappyUP!!! - 8 good birdie looks
Why it happened - lots of great shots
Why it makes me happy - been in a slump.....score wasn't that great today...but the shotmaking was pretty darn solid

HappyUP!!! - time with double D
Why it happened - we car pooled
Why it makes me happy - got some insite into club happenings....very good insite

JJ

Coffee
Bag drop at club
Getting a ride
Brekko meeting
Partner going low
Pitch 1....drive/wedge 2....drive/hybrid/wedge 3....drive/9 iron 4....7 iron 6...drive/8 iron 7....drive 11...7 iron 12....drive/7 iron/wedge 13...drive/9 iron 14...drive 15.... 7 iron 16.....drive/hybrid/wedge 18
Great dinner
Video of buddy throwing out first pitch at Giants game

No comments: