Tuesday, June 18, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2328


HappyUP!!! - haircut opportunity
Why it happened - she had an opening
Why it makes me happy - was thrilled to get the text about coming in today...rather than the appointment tommorrow that I was going to have to cancel. I'm looking good!

HappyUP!!! - guest Sean
Why it happened - new members inviting
Why it makes me happy - LOVE guests.....and members that invite them. Already love this guy....hope he ends up joining

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 18
Why it happened - 4 great shots
Why it makes me happy - THAT shot made me some DOUGH in the big game today

HappyUP!!! - contact with my ill friend
Why it happened - I called
Why it makes me happy - the prognosis is not good......but it is also not nearly as bad as was reported to me by third party.  NO...not a happy situation....BUT......you build it up from there. Looking forward to brekko on Monday

JJ

Greg showing and delivering
Guest Sean
Michael delivering impromptu
Great Table Topics
Drive 1....Drive/6 iron/largo 2....drive/hybrid 3....4 iron recovery/wedge/4....7 iron/pitch 5...wedge 6...drive 7....hybrid/KP/$$$ 8....drive/7 iron into the stiff wind 9....pitch out 11....pitch/putt 12...7 iron punch 14....drive 15....drive/pitch/putt 16....5 iron 17...drive/hybrid/wedge/putt/BIRDIE/SKIN 18
Haircut opening up
Playing in a little over 3 hours
Connecting with my ill buddy

No comments: