Friday, June 21, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2331

HappyUP!!! - Denny's
Why it happened - hungry and hanging
Why it makes me happy - the GF and me hadn't been to a Denny's in years.....as we were out...doing our hanging thing....we were hungry and decided to go all retro...such fun..and good eats

HappyUP!!! - got the win
Why it happened - mostly my partner
Why it makes me happy - playing badly...but still getting a modest win?...yeah...HappyUP!!! Shout out to the double D Donohue man for making that happen

HappyUP!!! - smog
Why it happened - details
Why it makes me happy - yeah...knew it would...uh...should I say "knew" it would? Glad it did...hence...HappyUP!!!! cuz....I know full well it could not have

HappyUP!!! - pool time
Why it happened - it was hot
Why it makes me happy - imagine your best nite with your family in the pool....now times it by whatever you want to...yeah.....that was my nite...HappyUP!!!!

JJ

Denny's
Automall
Smog Check
Gettin it all done
Just hangin with my babe
Gettin a W...even if it was only a $1
Swimming

No comments: