Tuesday, June 04, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2314 Tues


HappyUP!!! - volunteers
Why it happened - we called for them
Why it makes me happy - love it when club members step up and take the gavel

HappyUP!!! - delivered a great speech
Why it happened - a great idea
Why it makes me happy - love when an idea is accepted with such enthusiasm

HappyUP!!! - an icebreaker
Why it happened - new member
Why it makes me happy - this guy was GREAT......and he is bringing a guest next week. LOVE new members

HappyUP!!! - all good with the Frick
Why it happened - I called him
Why it makes me happy - I had lost touch a bit....great to hear from him when I reached out

JJ

Club officer volunteers
Delivering a nice speech
Icebreaker from Lyle
4 iron 2......4 iron recovery 3.....wedge 4....chutt 5.....drive 6.....7 iron 7....drive/wedge 10....pitch shot 11...wedge 15....recovery shot/pitch 16.....bunker shot/putt/sandie 17....wedge/putt 18
A helpful golf tip after the round
Talking with Frickstad

No comments: