Wednesday, March 21, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1885

HappyUP!!! - Irish Italian
Why it happened - it's a golf thing
Why it makes me happy - SO GREAT to be out in GLORIOUS weather....some GREAT food...excellent company...banner day

HappyUP!!! - Me?...a Mentor?....to this person?
Why it happened - I guess it's cuz I do what I do
Why it makes me happy - THIS piece of public recognition was about as unexpected as could be. Wow! You never know who and how deeply you touch someone......even though...you are just cruising along....and doing your thing

HappyUP!!! - my bro plays golf
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - it is a VERY fortunate thing I have in my life.....my brother and I are about the same level in golf.....and we both play OK.....yet........we have NO "thing" about being competitive with each other.....none at all. Sure, we like to win but, when it comes to the two of us, neither of us cares. We just enjoy our time on the links.

HappyUP!!! - corned beef
Why it happened - see "Irish Italian" above
Why it makes me happy - after getting our serving of spaghetti, we then received another course of corned beef. I don't like corned beef. Neither does my brother. He passed....I decided to give it a try.....yet again. OMG!!!.........THIS corned beef was "da bomb." I gave bro the headsup...."you MAY want to give this one a shot." Yeah....he was won over too!

JollyJottings

TM
Morning wakeup
Brother time
Weather
The Doyle boyz
Irish Italian
Golf shots

No comments: