Friday, March 30, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1894

HappyUP!!! - a 50th birthday
Why it happened - uh....age....and a very considerate husband
Why it makes me happy - I was honored to co-emcee the event. The seque's and transitions were all smooth. The birthday girl was TOTALLY shocked and surprised.....no easy feat when you are having 70-80 people there.

HappyUP!!! - joining another group on the front
Why it happened - play was a little slow
Why it makes me happy - always like playing with Kirk......and the couple that he was playing with were cool. My partner and I picked up one of our buddies at the turn and had to part company.....but loved the play in the meantime.

HappyUP!!! - free brekko
Why it happened - I was sent a coupon
Why it makes me happy - c'mon..........food is a blessing but FREE food is even more of one. Wendy's was nice enough to send me an inviation to try out their new breakfast menu. It was a good move........the sandwich is pretty darn good. I probably would never consider Wendy's without having received this free sample invitation

HappyUP!!! - getting in 18
Why it happened - someone had a good idea
Why it makes me happy - didn't think I was going to be able to squeeze in an entire round today due to the commitment above......nice day.

HappyUP!!! - a little hot streak
Why it happened - hitting it OK
Why it makes me happy - a birdie on 10....a grimey par on 11....another birdie on 12....and then another good birdie look on 13 (dang...missed it). For awhile, it looked the back 9 might get torn up........but it didn't happen.....but it felt good and I am gaining on it



No comments: